Wednesday, September 30, 2015

News

Hey everyone, this update has been a bit later than expected for a few reasons, 1. SK is going to be nearly completely finished by the next 3 or 4 updates, and they are going to contain some overhauls and new content, but one thing I'm really excited about relieving is the new project I've been working on, I wanted to make sure it was great before releasing any types of previews or even a pre alpha test, but I will be releasing a Pre Alpha test on Patreon soon, you'll be able to explore the town and get a feel for some of the new game mechanics as well as get a feel for the type of characters you will be interacting with, in this new game I wanted to incorporate a lot more diversity in characters, so you will be seeing a lot of fetishes and other things included, so things like futa, furries, monsters, and other types of characters, you will also be able to build relationships with these characters as you would in a harvest moon type game.

All and all I just wanted to let you guys know there will be a preview coming out to Patreon soon and to let you all know I'm still working on SK but I'm also devoting some time to the new project. Thank you for your support, and I'm sorry that it has been taking so long.

2 comments: