Friday, February 5, 2016

Sexual Kingdom V1.20 Patreon Release

Hey everyone, the new update to SK is finally out! I'm very sorry it took this long to come out, I have never taken this long on an update. I've been having some health complications lately, and I'm really sorry it got in the way, overall I haven't had much time to release the latest update, but there is some good news after the release of V1.15 of SK I have been putting a lot of work into a new project I've been working on with RPG Maker MV, so far its going great and it is a lot better quality than SK, and has a lot of features that I really like. There should be a preview coming out to those on Patreon soon enough.

Also here's some of the changes with the latest update, some though may be missing from the list.

Overall

- Quest Lost Love is now finished
- NPC including party members Dialogue overhaul
- New Items, weapons, armors added.
- New BGM for certain area's along with fixes
- 3 New skills have been added
- A lot of edits to terrain in nearly every world
- Bugs and Spelling errors fixed
- New Sex Scene

New Hebron

- New NPC's
- Quest Monster hideout added

Lormarsh

- New enemies
- Quest The Great Chicken now finished finally



Again I'm very sorry it took me this long to finish this update it is inexcusable and unprofessional, I want you all to know I feel terribly for this and I will try to make it up to you all. Thank you so much for your support.

3 comments:

  1. Will they be a Sexual Kingdom V1.20 public version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry it's taken so long. But the project I'm working on is a lot more time consuming than I thought it would be.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete