Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 update! well... Almost.

2015 is around the corner, I thought I would make a quick update and wish everyone a happy new year and show everyone some progress pics and a new program I've been working with called Leadwerks game engine, its basically for FPS type games but also can be used for 3rd person.


So far its been pretty fun to work with, I'm still working hard on SK too. But I also have ambitions for a First person type game.

I was also planning on releasing a small demo type thing to check out some of the neat things you can do, unfortunately it doesn't have enough content to really support that... yet. But yeah its been fun to work on, a bit aggravating at first to figure out, but overall I think it will be worth it. All I need to do is add some titties and explosions and wham, demo!

Also Sexual Kingdom should be finished soon and the voting polls will open for what type of new game will be made most likely somewhere in the next 2-3 months, just wanted to add that in.

I hope you all have a great new year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment