Thursday, October 1, 2015

Public release of SK V1.15

Hey everyone the newest version of SK is now available here, soon the guide will also receive an update as well, but I am probably going to wait until the final or near end update comes out, until the next update comes out I'm going to try and post as often as I can to give you all updates on what's currently happening. 

I also wanted to mention that I just recently bought the new RPG maker software called RPG maker MV. From what I have seen it looks pretty great, if you haven't already check it out on steam, it releases later this month, and It will be fun working with for a new project.

Thanks again for being patient, I will try to keep you all as updated as possible for any changes and what not.

5 comments:

  1. So I tried to download the game and next thing I know, my laptop is crashing from so many bugs and viruses. .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have re-downloaded the game from the same source and done a scan, nothing has come up. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your computer but I assure you it is not from downloading SK.

      Delete
    2. But it is possible you could have downloaded something that was not SK, recently I have heard from one other who had a similar problem but only downloaded a 200kb file, this happens from pressing the ad on the website. Do not click that, I'm going to use a different programs next time, here is what I mean. http://s7.postimg.org/5n0r7hvx6/1443720982506_Copy.jpg

      Delete
  2. How do I get to Krosa, something about an airship? Can't find it. Is it a bug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may need to restart your game if your using an old save file.

      Delete