Wednesday, February 4, 2015

News on forum and the new update

So recently in the polls I asked if you guys wanted to see a Grumby Games Forums so far the stats are:
Yes - 14
Maybe - 7
No - 2
Potato - 32

I'm surprised at the amount of people that voted yes and I'm very happy to see the positive support, and also happy that Potato did so well. Grumby Games forum may be coming later, most likely after the full release of Sexual Kingdom. That way I can put my full focus at finishing the project, but there definitely may be a Grumby Games forum soon enough.

Also the project is a bit later than usual but. There are a few things I want to wrap up and I don't like updating when its still incomplete, I want to fully finish the Lormarsh area, and right now the sex scene is all drawn out it, it just needs coloring but is still unfinished, and the last quest to near the finish of the game is still being worked on. I am really sorry if it seems slow you have all been very supportive and I'm sorry I have to take as much time as I do.

Again I can't thank you all enough for being patient with me, thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment