Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Birthmas Me :D

Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you and give some quick updates.

So first off today is my birthday Yayy!! WOO!. Thank you to all the new Patrons who signed up today and yesterday you had great timing. And thank you all for your support you have given, it's helped a lot and given me a lot of motivation to better my project, I really owe you all a lot. So thank you all.

Also I wanted to comment on blogger removing some adult blogs as some of you may have heard. So I won't be getting removed as I don't have any sexually explicit content on my blog(At least no pictures or videos being posted in blogs.) But if there is a chance they do remove me then I will start blogging on GrumbyGames.com, Right now it's just a bookmark so there isn't much added to it. And I'm pretty sure my blog won't get removed.(I really hope not.) But if it does I will update the site.

So on to SK news, so far its going pretty good. If things keep going the way they are then this next update may be the last one and then we can move onto a new project which of course it will first be voted on Patreon. There's also a chance there will be a final party member, but that is only if I have the time.

So again thank you all for your support, I cannot stress that enough. I hope you all have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment