Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Overhaul and guide

So just today I re played through Sexual Kingdom for about 3 or 4 hours critiquing everything and I was able to write down 4 pages worth of improvements and bug fixes, overall a lot is going to be changed with the full release, New hebron is going to have a lot of changes along with a few places in Lormarsh and dialogue and story changes. There may also be changes on how you meet each party member.

I'm very surprised I let so many things get by me such as bugs and certain unfinished areas. Although I am glad that there almost none in later worlds hopefully it is a sign I am getting a little better.

Also I plan on releasing a guide to help with anyone you gets stuck, to also show where all the hentai Gallery's are and everything else you may not be able to find normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment