Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St patrick's day

Hey everyone, just wanted to make a few updates, hope you are all having a great st Patrick's day.

So firstly SK is coming along pretty well but it may be a week or two before the next update, I can't really say if this is going to be the last update because I'm not sure how much progress I will have made in the last two weeks, but it is my goal to try and finish it. So there is also a chance it may be delayed so I can completely finish SK.(A lot of maybe's sorry about that.)

Also there is a new cover photo for Patreon yayyy!
I just uploaded it yesterday, looks pretty great!


Also the voting for the next game will commence next month, there will be roughly 4-5 different games to vote for, and you can also suggest one that isn't on there. So it should be great. :3

Anyways thank you guys, have a great st Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment