Monday, April 20, 2015

Voting phase is over

So the voting phase on Patreon is over, unfortunately not enough people voted so it's simply going to be SK 2 and some of the other ones will be turned in to short side projects. But the good news is there will be plenty of other votes in the future. Now that I have some experience with creating games it will be a lot faster to create newer projects and I've learned a thing or two about what not to do. I have a lot of great ideas for future projects and I think the quality will be better in terms of how the environment looks and dialogue I also want to continue to try and create a game in either flash or unity as a side project, it might be a great idea since not a lot of people are pursuing it. Also the artist I'm working with also knows how to make great 3D models so its should turn out great.

On the news of the new SK update I'm going to try and get it out as soon as possible, and this time I will be backing up everything every time I finish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment