Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sexual Kingdom V1.05 Public release

Hey everyone I noticed I never really set an official release for the public versions, the public versions will usually be available around 2 weeks after the Patreon version is posted. You can now download the latest version for free in the downloads section.

But besides that, I also wanted to give you guys some quick news on the next update of SK and another side project I'm working on. So first SK, SK has been coming along pretty nicely unfortunately the current artist that works on all the sex scenes is now busy, so there will be a new artist for the next sex scene which will either be for the orcs and if there is enough time the vampires may also get a sex scene by next update. Everything else has been coming along pretty nicely.

So onto the news of this new project I've been working on, one of the reasons for the latest poll I have posted is because I am torn between doing a sci-fi type game where you can bang aliens and weird tentacle monsters, or a medieval game with a more supernatural setting. All of the sprites will be custom along with portraits, I also wanted to use a new type of battle system as well.

Also onto patreon news, something else I forgot to mention I'm going to be taking down Eddy's titty adventure from the Patreon goals, as well as Harvest poon(will still be worked on eventually.), and since the 8$ tier isn't in use I will just be putting it as part of the 10$ tier that is optional. A long with some other minor changes.

6 comments:

  1. Heh. It looks like Sci-fi is winning the contest. What elements/ fetishes will be present in the future project that you are polling for by the way? I think it will be an amusing change of pace since most rpgmaker titles are medieval rather than futuristic.

    I'll be looking forward to the next SK update and all the new content it will bring with it. Of course, that will be whenever the update is ready to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah to be honest I expected Medieval to be the most favored. There will be a lot of fetishes in future titles and updates to SK such as futa and animal/human that ranked the one of the highest last time I polled, as well as female/female scenes with guy/guy scenes. And of course they are all optional.

    The next update isn't too far away, just need to make sure there are almost no bugs or loose ends. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to put loose ends in the game be sure to leave some sort of in game warning that the content for this quest or path is currently incomplete. That way nobody has a reason to ask if its bugged when the content doesn't finish up.

      Delete
    2. I will be sure to keep that in mind. But I should have almost all of the content done by next update.

      Delete
  3. Yo! How are ya? Any new progress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I'm doing good thank you for asking. ^_^
      I've been making some good progress I just recently made a new blogpost about it, there will be some pretty cool new features coming soon in the next update.

      Delete