Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Release of V1.05

Hey everyone Version 1.05 is now out on patreon, I will put it up on blogger soon to download.

I wanted to also say I am sorry it has been so slow this past two months with updates usually I update twice or three times in a month but lately I haven't been able to go as fast, mostly because of needing money, working, paying bills, and having drama surround me. BUT that is no excuse for not being as active as I should be, this month I don't have much I need to do so there will be more updates and I will also be posting a somewhat important poll not soon after I post this blogpost. And it will be about the sex scenes, it takes time for the artist to finish and only one sex scene can be made at a time. So should all the sex scenes have the proper text but simply need an image or Just wait for the art to be done.

Also the last poll that was done went pretty well, it seems everyone would prefer an option to chose from both sexes, which is something I will try to include in future projects. So thank you all for voting.

And I will also be posting the changelist on here too, usually I only post it on patreon but here it is:

 New Hebron:
-World Map Changed
-New Hebron town changed
-2 new shops and 1 new house added

Other Changes:
-Succbus, Vampire, orc, are now partially nude.
-Sex scene added
-Spelling mistakes fixed.
-New Items Added
-New Skills Added
-Balancing of enemies and bosses
-All 3 sex scenes have been changed
-All texts have been edited with characters your leave at your player area
-New Easter eggs

Glitch fix list:
-Glitch where Kathos doesn't show up in party fixed.
-Money glitch with Witch fixed
-Narlington fort Church where you can walk through the furniture

Removed:
-Tent by the mountains
-Bolton Lake

Something else I wanted to mention as well is that sorry this update isn't as big as it should be originally I was going to release the Valget world with the new ending. But unfortunately when I play tested the story I ran into a lot of quirky bugs and have decided to wait before you can enter Valget. By next update it should be fixed and released.

Edit: Also the sex scenes have been changed a bit, be sure to let me know if its a good or bad change.

13 comments:

  1. I was wondering if there were any more planned interaction with the Imp in Goddards castle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently there is none, but he may show up again in future updates.

      Delete
    2. Good to know. Imps are one of my favorite demons. ^^

      Delete
  2. Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it. But, are you sticking with one artist for all of the scenes or different artists for different scenes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently I only have one artist doing the scenes, but I will need another one for the guy on guy, girl on girl, futa and whatever other scenes.

      So there will be other artists for different scenes.

      Delete
    2. Ummm when you try to exit the cave that is right outside of the castle you can't move anywhere. You're effectively stuck on the tile you exit on. Yeah I started a new game just because I hadn't played in awhile. Guess I'm stuck here til that gets fixed.

      Delete
    3. I just had a thought. The people that are making The Last Demonhunter Remastered put a special item in your inventory that is keyed into a specific location so that if you use it you can get unstuck. Humorously enough they named it UNSTUCK. You might want to provide a tool like that and key it into a spot on the world map that is definitely walkable (Like right near that tree in the New Hebron area or even have it send you back to your camp. That way if we find a bug like this one that stops you we could use it to get unstuck and then come back. In this case I activated the bridge but it does me no good since the only exit from the caves is out this way and I'm stuck on that tile on the world map.

      Delete
    4. @lightningshifter
      I will be uploading the fixed version now, also yes that is a great idea, unfortunately I'm not completely sure how to implement a feature like that, but I will look into it.

      Delete
    5. I would go and ask the developer of the game that I mentioned in my post above. As I stated this would be an emergency item that you would of course remove once the game was completed.

      Delete
  3. Is this uploaded anywhere besides Patreon? Download page only shows V1.00.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patreon folks get a slightly earlier release than the general public. I can't remember how much earlier though.

      Delete
  4. I really liked the main character's ability to grapple and take the succubus sexually. I think there should also be optional enticement based options so its not always a case of raping the enemy though. I also wouldn't mind a bit more variety to the enemy types. You could reuse battler portraits in the meantime but just create a few variations of each enemy type so we get a bit more variety. Give them different abilities and maybe even different payouts for defeating the different enemy types too.

    I like what I see so far and I thought I'd suggest a couple things that would help add more flavor to the combat and sexual side of the game. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional transformation sequence or items. Maybe add a different twist to the game and turn your main character into a girl or futinari or... maybe even something else that impacts that main character or one of the party members. It could be a hard to find little set of east eggs to put in if you thought it fun or witty.

      Delete