Monday, August 10, 2015

Sexual Kingdom V1.10 out on Patreon!

Hey everyone, first off I just want to say I'm really sorry for this update taking so long. July overall has been a really shitty month for me, to be honest I will never be able to look at July the same. Earlier in the month I had a close family member have a serious injury and stopped working on SK for a few days to help look after them, and basically just had a series of unfortunate events occur.  Basiclly I haven't been able to work on SK as much as I wanted to last month and earlier this month. But I did get a free day today and was able to work on it for about 9 or 10 hours, and finish what needed to be finished. I also noticed what takes me the most time is doing interiors and towns in general, so that's why next update I'm mainly going to be focusing on quests, NPC interactions and maybe even some new features. This next update also won't be as slow as this one, again I'm really sorry it took as long as it did.

V1.10 Changelist
Overall

-You can now have the goblin appear at your campsite(He is able to sell more the better the campsite you have.)
-New weapons and armor added
-New Items added
-New Skills added
-Character stats/enemy stats have been updated

New Hebron
-Minor tweaks to environment
-Sex Scene added with vampire(only able to do this when Goddard is not in party.)

Valget

-Valget is now accessible
-Town Krosa added, 6 new interiors.
-New dungeon added
-Quest Saving a rebel added
-Drewyn kingdom has been added, 11 new interiors
-Mageworth Castle added
-New NPC's


From now on quests which are not finished will have (WIP) next to them, you also need to make sure you don't use an old save for this version. You will need to restart from the beginning, the good news for any Patreon supporters though is I will be releasing save's which skips to the very end and the will be added fairly soon.

V1.15 will be done fairly quickly as I don't have too much going on, and am able to work on it, also I wanted to mention and give thanks to not only all of you who have supported me through Patreon and other means. But also thank you to shia labeouf and the guy who made this music video, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.



I listened to this for basically 4 or 5 hours near finishing this update to help get motivated, I hope it does for all of you what it did for me.

JUST DO IT

I also just wanted to say thank you all for being incredibly patient with me and understanding I will do my best to try and stay more frequent with updates. Your support means a lot to me and I want you all to know that you are all amazing and I very much appreciate everything. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see Mr. Goblin/Imp finally do something after taking his precious master along for our journey! :D I thought it was a little weird how he talked so well about his Lord and how he would never leave his side, yet after we get him he's never seen again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never seen again? Did he not show up at your campsite for you?

      Delete
    2. I just meant before this update.

      Delete
    3. Oh I see, sorry I misunderstood. ^^;

      Delete