Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Small update about update

Hey everyone, I wanted to give you some quick news and share with you a video I got shared as well.

So first off everything is going good with SK, all of you voting on the poll has helped me set my priorities on what to add first and what should be the main concern and according to the poll it's NPC interaction which you will be seeing a lot more of. I'm going to also try adding a gallery, I may have to pay someone to make a script though, so if anyone knows of any good scripts or someone who is willing to make scripts for RPG Maker VX Ace email me please.

The story will also have a finish since it got second on the poll, and the quest with Goddard and his imp will have some new interactions and it will also have an end. Again thank you all for voting it really makes things easier knowing what people want, I will be posting a new one shortly.

Here is a video I wanted to share with you all as it has inspired me a bit. I hope it does the same for all of you. Thank you.



Also the guide will be getting sometimes after the release of the next update, right now I want to mainly focus on getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment