Sunday, February 7, 2016

SK V1.20(Fixed) and Guide has been updated

Hey everyone so I was updating the guide and playing through some quests when I saw there was a bug that stopped you from entering to fight the super mage for the last time, and that is the reason why I am releasing a new fixed version. There are also some minor changes that were made.

 Overall

- 4 New Pieces of armor added
- Balancing

Valget

- Saving a rebel quest bug fix, where you can only have sarah join if Goddard is in the party
- Mageworth Castle, door not opening bug fixed(Major bug sorry about that)
- Drewyn Kingdom BGM Audio fix


I'll continue to add to the guide, not all the optional quests are there yet. So for only one is posted still working on posting the others.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, i can't download the game, the mega link doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry, I don't think I received a notification for your comment. >.<

      I'll be updating it today. I'm sorry it took so long to respond.

      Delete