Friday, June 10, 2016

Public Release of SK V1.20

Hey everyone you can now download the latest version of SK in the downloads section, I wanted to take some time to show some previews on what I've been working on but I didn't have enough time today. So either tomorrow or the next I should be posting an update about that. I hope you enjoy the latest version.

I imagine some of you are probably been wondering, where are the updates? and rightfully so. I have been getting a lot of work done, and I'll be posting more updates soon. I'm sorry I have been so slow with everything.

On a final note, I just wanted to make this quick update to let you know you can now download SK without any trouble. And now that I'm not moving anymore I can concentrate more on publishing the content I've finished.

I hope you all have a great night, again I'm sorry for being like a ghost lately. It is very unprofessional of me and I will try to make up for it the best I can.

1 comment: