Saturday, June 13, 2015

Creator Spotlight: The Last Sovereign

Sierra Lee's The Last Sovergein is a great adult fantasy RPG packed with great content and a intriguing story that is very easy to like. Overall its a awesome adult game, one I am very happy to showcase. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. :)


Hey, this is Sierra! You may not know me, but I create the free adult game The Last Sovereign!

My little contribution to the adult games community is a long story-based RPG with a ton of sexual content. I'm trying to blend both gameplay and sex scenes, with over 10 hours of RPG goodness in the current version alongside over 30 sex scenes. Those numbers will keep rising, too, as I've been able to stick to a consistent monthly schedule. I won't talk your ear off, you can find out more at the link if you want. ^-^

Backers get updates a week early, but the whole game is available free on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Both your game and Sierra's game are great games. I hope to see more of your games in the future. Maybe you guys could even do a crossover collaboration on your works even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's nice of you to say. :)

      I'm not sure if me and Sierra will do a collaboration in the future, but I would be more then happy and willing.

      Delete