Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Ideas!

So as of recently I have added in changes to SK where most of the enemies are semi nude, which also made me think. Why not have it to where you can bang enemies? So that's something that I want to add in the next update. You will also be able to bang guys or futa's if you choose allowing you to have scenes like that. There is no animal type stuff yet, I realize the was the top requested when I made a poll, so something like that may be in the next project I'm working on.

Speaking of which, I'm still working on a project also for 2003, you will be able to choose your starting character like the original SK. Except in this one you will be able to choose from a male or female rather than 4 male characters. Adding in some neat option for new scenes. Also I forgot to mention the scenes are also going to be updated to remove the waiting period between text and adding in some new dialogue.

Overall lots to do. :D

3 comments:

  1. That's actually a great idea. Will that be mid battle or post battle in the case of monsters? *Cue epic battle that suddenly veers off on a tangent*. Then go aww screw it and bang em instead of beating them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you defeat a monster you'll have an option to take advantage of them, so after. It will be for all monsters, unfortunately there are quite a few already so the first one that is getting the sex scene added is the succubus at the start.

      Banging them instead of beating them up may be something for the future if I can figure out how to implement it, maybe a sex appeal stat.

      Delete
    2. So, you're following the same route that Flexible Survival went with the optional victory sex. As for the sex during battle... I've seen variations of that where you basically submit to the enemies. For now though, victory sex is a great idea!

      Delete