Friday, September 4, 2015

Public release of V1.10 and other stuff

Hey everyone just wanted to say V1.10 of sexual kingdom is now out for everyone to download since V1.15 will be out soon. Also I wanted to mention since the updates having been taking so long because of either delays with art or something else I'm going to start releasing an update between updates that will introduce new features, since usually it takes awhile to finish a sex scene. On that note I'm not sure if I mentioned but this new sex scene that is being added will be a MaleXMale scene with the trolls in the forest. There will be some other monsters and fetishes included in SK in the future. So don't be surprised if you also see futa or FemaleXFemale scenes, or anything else that is suggested.

I'm also going to be showing off a new project I have been working on, and it's one I've been forward to showing off, it's going to be a lot higher quality than anything I've worked on. I will most likely do an SK 2 after SK is finished and the new RPG maker program is publicly released.

On a side note I also wanted to say I'm looking for a second artist currently to do sex scenes. It would help at the rate of which sex scenes are made. So if you know someone who is interested in work, email me.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment