Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Good News

So everything has been working out good as of late, I've found another artist to do portrait for characters and I'm sticking with the original artist for the sex scenes. I'm also planning on finding a pixel artist, but unfortunately they are hard to find. The good news is that when a new project comes out it will be a lot easier to add new content in, speaking of which I also have a lot planned for future projects, I'll be posting a bit of it on the Patreon page and updating it.

On the news of SK, I'm not sure if I said this already but there will be a lot of changes like before but nothing that won't allow you to transfer your save. A few areas like New Hebron will get a bigger map. And maybe some new area's quests.

Also I'm still planning on making a side project with RPG Maker 2003, but most likely the release or even previews will be a few months, the creation process seems to be a lot slower with 2003 but I think the end result will be pretty sweet, hopefully I will have more done soon.

And I wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted on the poll, I'll try to find more time to make quick updates on blogger so you know what's going on. As always thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment