Friday, May 22, 2015

New update

So I've been going through SK and fixing and trying to find every last bug there is, and I think I have got them all, also useless area's like Bolton lake have been removed as well. And now the artwork for the enemies is now finished so, you will be able to see some enemies partially naked in the new update. Also a few things I have been cooking up and want to add are, a way to unlock sketches and old sex scene pics by doing different tasks in the game, a shop keeper in your camp site who upgrades a long with your camp site, it may replace Dark Desire entirely. Making it a bit easier to purchase Ecchi galleries.

So far so good, but the update may take some time, I want to be thorough and not create new bugs and make sure all are gone, a long with a lot of new content. So right now there is no set date for it to come out but I will do my best to keep you posted.


Also here's one of the edits I was talking about:


As you can see he looks harder to beat. Almost like he's now a bit more cocky. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment