Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Poll stats and V1.00 Public release.

So I imagine some of you are wondering when the new version is coming out to be free to download, the answer is well. Now. Sorry its a bit out of the blue but I figured since its been a long time since it's been updated and its only fair. Also if you're wondering about porting an old save say from V0.85, that wouldn't be a good idea. You can port saves from the original V1.00 non fixed because of the character triggers still being there. There is also different characters in the newest version. And future updates will now no longer change things like this so you don't have to worry.

Also recently a poll was made for what you would like to see in future games, and the top three were.

1. Animal/Human  - 36

2. Male/Female - 30

3. Futa - 28

This poll helped me get a better perspective on what I should include in future projects. I will have to talk to my artist about the first one, and have options to where you can simply choose what you like. But other than that I will possibly try to include these type of sex scenes into future projects.

On a side note SK will have on more update in which you can simply use your old save to access a new area with some extra content. In the mean time while I am also working on SK I'll be working on a few short games and experimenting with different programming. The last update for SK should be either by the end of this month or the start of next month with previews to new projects coming soon.



5 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm first going to apologize for the aggressive nature of this post, and recommend that you take what I say here with a grain of salt, but this is after I played through the game up till I got to that ogre forest, when I finally said this is not the game I came I here to play

    Hentai- as far as the Hentai goes in this game, it's horrible, for a game that is trying to be a hentai adventure game, there is almost no hentai and what little there is, feels like it was just thrown in there to make this an adult game or there not very good
    some examples- the nymph sex scene is pretty bad, she says some generic lines with the intent of making people aroused, but it feels really forced and the amount of time in between text boxes with little to no change in between the picture almost makes this feel like a punishment if I want to watch this scene. Outside of that the only other hentai element was buying the galleries, which can be an ok element IF there is real hentai content for it to augment throughout the game (other than the aforementioned scene with the nymph, there is really no other scene where the character get's laid), for a game titled Sexual Kingdom I haven't really found that much sexual about it.
    there's a lot more I'd say but this is really my biggest complaint about his hentai game, is the lack of hentai content in it. There are many hentai adventure games that are being developed like this one that have a lot of adult content integrated into it's story, that I would recommend you do playthrough of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review on SK, and there is no need to apologize I appreciate your honesty.

      Well I have to say you should play a bit further though there are 2 other sex scenes and after each one you get a new companion, well at least one that stays at your tent/cabin/house area. And after you get the house you can view all of the hentai gallery's through the shack next to it. Perhaps it was a bad Idea to separate the sex scenes so far but each one takes time to make so I cannot make them as abundant as I would like, they also come out of the game budget, so I cannot commission a lot.

      Anyways I hope this explains a few things I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write this, thank you for playing and I hope you enjoy future projects more than you enjoyed SK.

      Delete
  2. Where is this Ale guy in the fort I'm supposed to deliver the letter to? I've checked every NPC I can find and nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the Inn at narlington fort and he will be in the top right corner.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete