Thursday, August 3, 2017

Sexual Kingdom Guide updated

So I've been updating the guide for sk. So far it's going well I've added in all of the sex scenes(At least I think) and their location. I've also added two of the starting quests one of them being pain in the neck which is a quest people sometimes seem to have trouble with.

Going through the guide I have realized that there needs to be more rewards for killing Goddard and Skeleton King, which is something I worked on before my PC blew up. The reward for skeleton king and Goddard will give you their abilities, so that way you don't have to worry about losing Goddard's healing and fire magic, as well as some abilities by skeleton king. They'll also give major stats so that way you can compensate for not having too large of a party.

Looking at everything again has made me remember some of the original concepts I wanted to implement when I started making this. One of the things I may add one of these updates is a way to kill Eddy and Ernest for some extra gear and after you kill all of the people who can join your party, you get something special at the end. I haven't figured out what that would be, maybe a different skin for the player town where everything is corrupted or some hot demon chick.

 

Anyways I'm going to continuously update the guide but I probably won't make another blogpost about it until it's fully updated. I'll be releasing another small update to fix any bugs or spelling errors I made soon, as well as add in some new content.

I've got into contact with some artists and I'll be releasing new scenes again as well, but not probably for a little while as it takes time to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment