Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sexual Kingdom V 1.21.3 Patreon release

Full Changelog

Items added
-Dragon Semen added
-Noise in a jar added

Other Changes
-Player Town small has been added
-You now have the ability to catch monsters after you have sex wtih them
-Monster Re-balancing
-Silence now stops you from using "special abilities"
-Most states now only get removed after the battle ends
-Certain enemies now have a chance to debuff you
-new chests added
-BGM for basic battles has changed
-Airship BGM has changed
-Sexual Kingdoms game size has been reduced by removing BGM's that were not in use

Edited Interiors and exteriors
-Rob's place in Valget has been edited



One of the main features of this update is being able to capture monsters, so that way if you want to view it again it makes it much easier, the player town also allows you to buy all of the items you need or want to buy without having to travel to towns. It also changes some of the dialogue with the characters when you have them leave your party.

I wanted to have an intractable NPC village but it took a bit too long to simply come out with this. To be honest I'm really surprised it took me this long, I didn't even realize this much time had passed. I'm going to try to add more features soon, I'll also be adding a new public release as well probably within the next couple of days.

A lot of the battle mechanics have changed as well, I've noticed since I made it to where it's easier to get XP some mobs are a little too easy to defeat. So some mobs have been buffed and some mobs will also debuff you, dragon semen cures this.

Anyways I'll see you next update, lots of good things ahead! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment