Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sexual Kingdom V1.21.1 Patreon Release

Hello it's been a while. I don't want to make any excuses as to why I haven't been active, I don't even think any of the ones I have would be close to sufficient. I'm going to try updating the game as often as possible again while working on the new project I've been working on for months now, it almost good enough to be sent out in demo form. To be honest it's crazy its been this amount of time since I updated, time has flown by waaaayyyy to fast.

Anyways this month I'm going to try and update as much as possible it's the least I can do after being gone so long. I hope you all like some of the new things I'm going to be adding.

Here's the changelog of this small update.

Full Changelog

Glitches & Dialouge fixes
-Guard in new hebron says gil instead of gold and his right side doesnt allow option.
-Bartender in New hebron said gil instead of gold.
-Eddy can no longer equip any type of staff
-Fixed Glitch where your boat gets stuck when you enter town from the water

Items added
-Unpredictable Magic Elixir

Other Changes
-Solomons book store's prices have raised
-Eddy the crackhead now says different things when traveling and when he first joins your party.
-The "Tweak" Ability now has a description describing what it does. It has also been changed to a different ability.
-Vampires are now slightly weaker, they also drop slightly more gold
-Effects of the item "Beer" have been changed.
-Vampire Bow stats have been lowered
-Spooky ghost has been buffed
-Robe has been replaced with Frail Cape
-Cotton Robe changed to magic robe
-Weapons and armors have new descriptions

Edited Interiors and exteriors
-New Hebron Weapons shop
-New Hebron Living Area
-Other small tweaks to maps


I fixed quite a lot of other glitches as well re playing through the game but quite a few I forgot to write down.

No comments:

Post a Comment