Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sexual Kingdom V1.21.2 Patreon Release

Full Changelog

Glitches & Dialouge fixes
-Team members now comment when the guy eats the soup given by his sister in Craydon
-Poison now works on enemies
-Guard now does something

Items added
-Goddards Cloak, A reward for killing Goddard allowing you to use magic without Goddard
-Bone Helmet, A reward for killing the Skeleton king allowing you to use his abilities
-Deadly Fork(New starting weapon)
-Rusty shank added. You can get this from defeating the crack dealer after getting Eddy


Other Changes
-When you decide to kill Goddards Imp you now recieve an Elixer, a Hi-Potion, and a book of power.
-New chests have been added to make certain boss fights and areas easier to progress
-Guard skill now changes the damage you recive to around half, you also get an extra 5% chance to evade
-You can now kill Eddy The Crackhead if you decide to re visit the crackdealer in hobo den. Or you can defeat him for a some gold and a rusty shank.
-It now takes less xp to level


Edited Interiors and exteriors
-New Hebron Downtown has been redisgned


So I've fully replayed Sexual Kingdom in full. Did all the quests and everything. I'm surprised I didn't find that many bugs at all. One of the major ones though that has been there since the beginning is guard not working. I had to idea this didn't do anything, along with poison not working on enemies. Another thing I noticed is that Valget is very barren and I really rushed through that area without thinking a lot of things through. That area needs to be refined a lot more and in the next update I do plan on editing a lot of things that happen there. But my main focus next update is going to be a player town, one of the great features of a player town is having your own shopping centers without worrying about traveling to different towns. Though there may be certain items that are unique in certain town areas, I also want to have some sort of barn where you can hold monsters, that way if you get a sex scene from a monster you can simply put them in that barn so you can access the sex scenes.

Also I just wanted to say sorry that this updated didn't change a whole lot. it does fix a few core features, and one thing I'm not so sure about yet which is it now being easier to level. I may need to do some more testing, don't be too surprised if some of the monsters in the next update get a buff.

I really hope I can get updates cranking out as fast as possible with more content, I really want to make up for the time I've been gone and finish SK like I was always planning on doing and introduce Gramsby village. If the updates take too long to come out with I'll probably release an alpha demo to patrons to check out. But it only really shows some core features and doesn't have a whole lot to do. It does play a lot like harvest moon.

Anyways that's it for this update. See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment